United States Navy Destroyer Tin Can Sailors Coin™
Become one of the first ever to own this limited edition US Navy challenge coin.
Licensed and approved by the United States Navy.
The Tin Can sailors are the men and women that serve aboard the United States Navy destroyers. Affectionately knows as Tin Cans referring to their look and appearance dating back to the Second World War. These USN warships have served as the backbone of the United States Navy fleet since their inception. They have always been at the heart of the US Navy's surface fleet and through the ages they have traded in their guns and replaced them with missiles. Their wooden decks replaced with steel and deckplate, their radar and sonar replaced with even more sophisticated equipment. Their armor has thickened, their role has increased and their mission intensified.
The crews, officers, the Chiefs and the sailors that man the United States destroyers are called Tin Can Sailors and this proud traditional has passed through US Naval traditions and generations after generations. This United States Navy Destroyer Tin Can Sailors Coin was developed by and for America's Tin Can sailors though the Tin Can Sailor association where the original art for a shirt became so popular that a coin made sense. This coin measuring 2 inches with a thickness of 4mm illustrates the original coin art of Vision-Strike-Coins.Com created for the United States Navy destroyer crews. We are honored to have created this US Navy military coin for them.
- The original United States Navy Destroyer Tin Can Sailors Coin ™.
- Deep 3d relief with metallic and colored accents
- 2 inch coin
- Highly detailed relief USN Commemorative Coin.
- Government Approved - Lab Tested - Packed in 100% Salt Water - Sealed For Freshness
- Due to the popularity of this coin it can be placed on back order. Please note that all orders will be filled and shipped as quickly as possible and USPS tracking information provided. If you would like to learn the status of your order and this coin please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a status.
SIDE A & B