US Navy Squid First To Lead Coin! ™
First there were firsts! The United States Navy 1st Class Petty
Officer is an accomplished leader and a professional. Experienced US Navy
Sailors, their training and dedication has brought them to a level of
leadership and understanding that a PO1 would accomplish. The United States
Navy Sailor has been called a squid in the past but few know and understand
that the US Navy is claiming this title and is taking full reign of its use. A
squid is one of the deadliest hunters in the animal kingdom and under the water
it is a true hunter and at the top of the food chain.
This US Navy Squid First to Lead PO1 Coin was designed by the son
of a 1st Class Petty Officer and the craftsmanship and artistry in developing
this US Navy coin is made at an incredible level. At 2 inches in height and 4mm
in thickness this US Navy squid Petty Officer 1st Class coin is one that will
make a true center piece to your growing United States Navy military coin
The first US Navy Squid First To Lead Coin™ is here.
Become one of the first ever to own this limited edition
Vision-Strike United States Navy challenge coin.
Licensed and approved by the United States Navy.
- The US Navy Squid First To Lead Coin™.
- Side B is a mirror image of side A.
- Deep 3d relief with metallic accents
- Licensed and approved by the United States Navy.
- 2 inch coin
- Highly detailed relief US Navy Commemorative Coin.
- Due to the popularity of this coin it can be placed on back order. Please note that all orders will be filled and shipped as quickly as possible and USPS tracking information provided.. If you would like to learn the status of your order and this coin please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a status.