Custom Military Shirt and Gift Orders
CUSTOM MILITARY SHIRTS AND GIFTS
Military designs are detailed, professional and involves experience and dedication to fine art mixed with a passionate support of the US military.
has created design stages, using our Rules of Engagement, with specific goals aimed at helping and producing the finest military shirts for your unit, squadron, CPOA
or command in the business.
1. Provide the best communication possible between our customers and the art team at Vision-Strike-Wear.Com.
2. Achieve the highest standard of design for our military clients.
3. Create accuracy in achieving the best military designs.
4. Create efficiency in delivering the best military designs in a system of protocols that produces the highest level of military graphics in the industry.
The process of creating intricate military designs stands at the front of what Vision-Strike-Wear.Com does and providing the level of detail is what separates them from other companies that will not rise to the level of military shirts and gifts our troops deserve.
1. A deposit of 100.00 is made. You will be provided information to make deposit.
Q - What is the deposit and what is it for and is it refundable?
A - The deposit is the start of a wonderful working relationship with Vision-Strike-Wear.Com and signals strong interest with our customers that they want the very best military designs and are serious about getting it. The deposit is not refundable and is applied to the balance and reduces the final total when payment is due.
2. VSW Draft 1 Stage - Please allow approximately 5 business days following the date of deposit received.
Q - What is the Vision-Strike-Wear Draft 1 Stage?
A - Vision-Strike-Wear.Com takes the information it has been provided by its customers either by email or at their quote form found at Custom Unit Design and develops the rough draft for their customer's review. The artwork created at this stage of development is a rough draft and does not have the detail nor color that the final artwork will have when that design stage is reached.
3. VSW Proof 1 Customer is provided the rough draft.
A. Please review all details of the military rough draft.
B. Please send 1 list of all changes and updates you would like done to your design.
C. Additional change requests AFTER updated sketch approval has been given may incur additional art fees.
D. Please provide your list of changes within 5 business days from receipt of your rough draft. If change request or no response to rough draft occurs within 5 business days then rough draft is deemed approved and the deposit is kept and applied to your order.
E. If the rough draft, VSW Proof 1 is not approved within 5 business days then the deposit is refunded.
4. VSW Proof 2 - Customer is provided updated sketch (rough draft) based on their list of design changes.
A. Please review all details of your sketch and make sure all requested changes have been made.
B. Additional design change requests made at this design stage may incur additional art fees.
C. Customers will have additional opportunities to update their design in later design stages after payment (balance) has been received.
D. Please provide your approval on your updated sketch.
Q - If I want more changes to my design can I still get them?
A - Yes. After Stage 5, VSW Payment Balance, there are additional opportunities to have changes updated to your design.
5. VSW Payment Balance - Final payment is requested. This total will be the remaining balance owed minus the deposit (100.00) already received.
Arrange payment based on your order with the quantities of items requested. Final payment is determined based on your quantities.
A. If quantities remain the same as your original request there is no price change.
B. If your requested quantities increase you may qualify for lower bulk pricing.
C. If your updated quantities have been reduced pricing will reflect an increase per piece.
6. VSW Final Proof 1 - The rough draft is developed into a fully detailed and advanced illustration. Please allow up to 10 business days for the completion of your military design.
A. Please review all details of your military design.
B. Please send 1 list of minor changes you would like updated to your design.
C. Significant change requests beyond previous change requests will incur additional art charges at a rate of 50.00 per hour. Significant art change requests will also lengthen the time to complete the final design.
7. VSW Final Proof 2 - Your updated final design is provided with all requested changes.
Please review all details of your design. You are responsible for all details of your design and when approved we will print exactly what has been approved by you. Any errors associated with approved artwork are reprinted at our customers expense.
NOTE: ALL ARTWORK - Artwork developed or completed by Vision-Strike-Wear.Com is owned exclusively by Vision-Strike-Wear.Com. Creation of requested artwork by Vision-Strike-Wear.Com for its customers does not imply or transfer artwork rights to its customer. Reproduction of Vision-Strike-Wear.Com artwork in part or whole is reserved and may not be reproduced without written permission of Vision-Strike-Wear.Com.
Cancellations - Cancellations requested after final art has been sent to customer will be charged for all associated artwork created to date and will be charged to customer. Merchandise returns will be charged to customer in the amount of 20% of the gross amount of merchandise (restocking fee) plus associated shipping to return said merchandise to factory if merchandise is ordered prior to customer cancellation of order.
8. Production - Your order and the requested items and quantities is sent to production for printing. Please allow between 7-12 business days for production of your order. We cannot guarantee any delivery times when USPS is used as a method of carrier or when shipping to an APO/FPO address.
FIND YOUR DESIGN
1. Find the SEARCH BAR in upper right corner of the Vision-Strike-Wear.Com homepage.
2. Type in what you are looking for. eg: Rank and Rate Shirts
3. Find your design on 1 of several product types from Military Shirts Made in America. Including Army Shirts, Navy Shirts, USAF Shirts, USMC Shirts and USCG Shirts!
4. All Custom Military Designs and graphics available on decals, challenge coins, plaques, posters, coffee mugs and steins, license plates, patches and gifts.
5. Each product type has its own set of custom options to select from. Below are options associated with the ordering of custom military apparel and clothing and serve as examples of the options available on your product page.
CHOOSE MILITARY APPAREL OPTIONS
Choose from different apparel types and options.
Pick your item size. Be sure to reference the size charts found to the right of the TITLE SIZE title labeled Apparel Size Charts for proper fitting.
Select your color.
Choose from a variety of print locations such as full front, full back, full front and full back, small left chest and small left chest with full back.
Enjoy the most unique purchasing experience with the Battle Rattle military designs featured at Vision-Strike-Wear.com. These eye catching designs update on your order screen as you select from a variety of options making each one truly unique. The most custom military design experience in the industry.
Left Chest Design
Pick from the many options available for your left chest graphic. Designs available for all military branches.
Upper Sleeve ArtHave a custom military graphic printed on your upper sleeves!
Lower Sleeve ArtCustom lower sleeve art printed with your custom design on all long sleeve shirts and hoodies.
Full Sleeve ArtSelect from a variety of military designs created for your full sleeve print locations. From shoulder to wrist.
Back Design Text
Type in your custom text and have it custom printed below your selected military back design.
Front Design Text
Type in your custom text and have it custom printed below your selected military front design.
Vision-Strike-Wear.Com strives to produce the finest custom military designs and printing in the industry. To do so we print each item on demand. Please allow between 7-10 business days (weekend and holidays not included) for the printing of your item prior to it shipping.
Due to the different manufacturing processes we use product colors, dimensions, and layout may vary slightly from piece to piece. If you have a question regarding size, size charts and links are found on each product page in the website. Slight variation on shirt colors may also occur due to different computer settings and monitors.
Unless previously approved for terms, orders must be paid for with an acceptable credit card or PayPal at the time of purchase.
Orders shipping within the United States and Canada will ship via USPS ground unless the shipment is over the weight limit in which case shipping via a freight carrier may be required. Orders shipping outside of the United States and Canada will ship USPS. APO/FPO addresses are not a problem. Mail Internationally will be billed separately from the order when ready for departure. Unless insurance or signature required is requested all customers assume full responsibility for lost or stolen merchandise experienced while in transit.
It is the responsibility of the receiver to immediately inspect the shipment for damage, defects, blemishes, and any errors or discrepancies on our part. Any other reasons are not grounds for a return.
We stand behind our products and guarantee them to be free of any material or workmanship defects or blemishes.
APPAREL CARE & WASHING INSTRUCTIONS
For longer print life please follow steps provided.
1. Wash shirt inside out.
2. Do not use fabric softener.
3. Do not use bleach.
4. If possible, hang dry.
For more information, please see our FAQ