Popeye Don't Mess With The US Spinach Can Coin
Become one of the first ever to own this limited edition Popeye
Don't Mess With The US Spinach Can Coin.
We know the US military has the grand distinction of opening a can
of whoop ass but when it comes to Popeye he takes it to an entirely new level.
When Popeye opens a can of spinach he delivers a punch that sends his enemies
flying. This original Popeye coin illustrates his connection with Spinach and
his supernatural strength when eating it and show Popeye ripping out from his
Spinach can. This gold label Spinach can, shows Popeye was canned in 1929, his
birth year, and ever since he has been an American icon and a part of her
history. This Popeye coin is licensed and approved by King Features Syndicate.
2 inches of spinach eating, muscle popping, can ripping, American and freedom
loving I am what I am Popeye coin.
- The original Popeye Don't Mess With The US Spinach Can
- Deep 3d relief with metallic accents, blue, red and
- 2 inch coin (4mm thickness)
- Highly detailed relief Commemorative antique silver
with gold accents coin.
- Coins sold individually.
- Due to the popularity of this coin it can be placed on back order. Please note that all orders will be filled and shipped as quickly as possible and USPS tracking information provided. If you would like to learn the status of your order and this coin please feel free to email us at email@example.com for a status.